Pages

The Association Memory Method,联想记忆法 (Advanced)


  1. 吃 (chī) - "to eat" - 昨晚我和朋友吃了很好吃的晚餐 (zuówǎn wǒ hé péngyǒu chīle hěn hǎo chī de wǎncān) - "Last night, my friend and I ate a delicious dinner"
  2. 看 (kàn) - "to watch" - 我去电影院看了最新的电影 (wǒ qù diànyǐngyuàn kànle zuìxīn de diànyǐng) - "I went to the cinema to watch the latest movie"
  3. 喝 (hē) - "to drink" - 我喜欢喝茶,特别是绿茶 (wǒ xǐhuan hē chá, tèbié shì lǜchá) - "I like to drink tea, especially green tea"
  4. 洗 (xǐ) - "to wash" - 我的妈妈教我每天洗脸和手 (wǒ de māma jiāo wǒ měitiān xǐ liǎn hé shǒu) - "My mother taught me to wash my face and hands every day"
  5. 睡 (shuì) - "to sleep" - 我睡觉之前,先看了一本书 (wǒ shuìjiào zhīqián, xiān kànle yī běn shū) - "Before I go to sleep, I read a book first"
  6. 写 (xiě) - "to write" - 我写信给我的爷爷 (wǒ xiě xìn gěi wǒ de yéye) - "I write a letter to my grandfather"
  7. 说 (shuō) - "to speak" - 我和老师交流,说了一些关于课程的问题 (wǒ hé lǎoshī jiāoliú, shuōle yīxiē guānyú kèchéng de wèntí) - "I communicated with the teacher and talked about some questions regarding the course"
  8. 听 (tīng) - "to listen" - 我听着音乐,感到很放松 (wǒ tīngzhe yīnyuè, gǎndào hěn fàngsōng) - "I listened to the music and felt very relaxed"
  9. 玩 (wán) - 老练的谋略家设计了下一场军事战役的复杂计划,试图在战场上击败对手。 Pinyin: lǎoliàn de móulüè jiā shèjì le xià yīchǎng jūnshì zhànyì de fùzhá jìhuà, shì tú zài zhànchǎng shàng jíbài duìshǒu. English Translation: The seasoned strategist designed complicated plans for the next military campaign, attempting to defeat their opponents on the battlefield.

  10. 穿 (chuān) - 精通时尚的时尚达人精心策划了他们的衣柜,以反映他们完美的品味和对细节的关注。 Pinyin: jīngtōng shíshàng de shíshàng dárén jīngxīn cèhuà le tāmen de yīgù, yǐ fǎnyìng tāmen wánměi de pǐnwèi hé duì xìjié de guānzhù. English Translation: The fashion-savvy fashionista carefully planned their wardrobe to reflect their impeccable taste and attention to detail.

Zannnie

NihaoHello is designed to meet the increasing demand for Mandarin Chinese language learning among the younger generation. We specialize in providing homeschooling and tutoring services specifically for English speakers, focusing on teaching essential yet practical Mandarin Chinese skills. Our program is geared towards beginner learners and is designed to provide immediate practical usage as soon as the global economy improves.

No comments: