Travelling to China - Visa matters

In order to travel to China, you need to file a type "L" visa application at the Chinese embassy in your country of origin. You can request an “L” visa to visit your family or your friends, for tourism or other private purpose in China.
To apply for a tourist visa, the required documents checklist includes: a passport valid 6 months after return date, a visa application form duly completed, a passport-sized photo, a letter of invitation from your family or friends in China and your return plane ticket. Fees apply.
Useful link to Visa application:
Powered by Blogger.