0
About us
About me
I have worked in Budapest and Singapore. My experience in teaching Mandarin Chinese as a private tutor has allowed me to develop great cognitive and meta-cognitive strategies to optimise the learning experience of my tutees. I constantly include a great sense of humour to deliver fun lessons and use of a lot of various techniques. I always adapt my teaching to cater for my tutees' learning needs. At every level, I optimise their efforts and ensure they achieve results. I enjoy the latest discoveries in cognitive sciences and education and I deliver private tuition of good standard.
Zannnie
NihaoHello is designed to meet the increasing demand for Mandarin Chinese language learning among the younger generation. We specialize in providing homeschooling and tutoring services specifically for English speakers, focusing on teaching essential yet practical Mandarin Chinese skills. Our program is geared towards beginner learners and is designed to provide immediate practical usage as soon as the global economy improves.
About Me
At NihaoHello, we’re excited to help you learn Mandarin Chinese! We specialize in guiding English speakers like you to confidently speak essential Mandarin from day one. Whether you’re planning a trip or just curious about the language, we’re here to support you every step of the way. Let’s embark on this journey together and get you ready to use your new skills in a Mandarin-speaking area!
Email: nihaojodee@gmail.com
Email: nihaojodee@gmail.com
Popular Posts
-
The Chinese New Year, also known as Spring Festival, is typically celebrated for 15 days. The celebrations begin on the first day of the C...
-
教育 jiàoyù to educate NihaoHello 常用词组101 1. 育才 yùcái [train men for profession] 培养人才。 2. 育雏 yùchú[brood]孵育幼小动物。 3. 育肥 yùféi[fatten] ...
-
《三体II:黑暗森林》: sān tǐ II: hēi'àn sēnlín 《三体III:死神永生》: sān tǐ III: sǐshén yǒngshēng China's Cixin Liu launched "The Three-Body Pro...
-
Photo Courtesy Hedi Hearts How do you say ''Open Sandwich" in Mandarin? Today, we'll take a look at the open ...
-
Chinese Vocabulary for Winter #nihaociat 天气 Tiānqì weather 冬季 dōngjì winter 冷 lěng cold 冻结 dò...
WRITING CHINESE
TRENDING
Powered by Blogger.


