Pages

About us


About me

I have worked in Budapest and Singapore. My experience in teaching Mandarin Chinese as a private tutor has allowed me to develop great cognitive and meta-cognitive strategies to optimise the learning experience of my tutees. I constantly include a great sense of humour to deliver fun lessons and use of a lot of various techniques. I always adapt my teaching to cater for my tutees' learning needs. At every level, I optimise their efforts and ensure they achieve results. I enjoy the latest discoveries in cognitive sciences and education and I deliver private tuition of good standard.

Zannnie

NihaoHello is designed to meet the increasing demand for Mandarin Chinese language learning among the younger generation. We specialize in providing homeschooling and tutoring services specifically for English speakers, focusing on teaching essential yet practical Mandarin Chinese skills. Our program is geared towards beginner learners and is designed to provide immediate practical usage as soon as the global economy improves.